
Hi all, sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. We had a sad couple days in our house. My Great Aunt Sharon passed away on Wednesday. And when I say Great I mean GREAT!! She was so nice to me, even though I've only known her for a little while. She always sent me cards and gifts for my Birthday, Christmas, Baptism, you name it she remembered it and made sure I knew she was thinking of me. So this weekend I got to visit with all my second cousins. I saw, Michael and Christian who live in Ohio and I got to see Lucia, Seth, Ethan and Manny who live in Canada. I also saw my other Cousins Terry, Greg and Stefani. It was really nice to see everyone and remember how much we love Aunt Sharon and how good she was to all of us. I also got to see my other Great Aunt Karen who lives in Delaware. I haven't seen her since last summer when we vacationed with her and the rest of my cousins. She flew all the way to Buffalo to see us. Tonight we are going to Grandma and Grandpas to visit with Aunt Karen some more. So please think of our Aunt Sharon and help me pray for her and the rest of our family. Okay gota go chew on some blocks, chat with ya all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment