skip to main | skip to sidebar

Joseph's Page

Wednesday, October 8, 2008






And I rode a lot of rides!
Posted by Joseph at 9:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite Music!

  • Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
  • Little People theme song
  • Elmo's songs
  • The National
  • Modest Mouse (great to dance to)
  • The Who (Keith Rocks!)

My Favorite Things

  • Giving hugs
  • Walks to the park
  • The zoo
  • Hitting Gordo with random objects

My Favorite books!

  • Who Do You Love?
  • My First Book of Sushi
  • Everybody Poops
  • When the Bad Guys Won by Jeff Pearlman
  • Love Me, Hate Me by Jeff Pearlman

Favorite Sites

  • Evan's World
  • www.thomasandfriends.com
  • www.sesameworkshop.org
  • www.gregkuppinger.com
  • myspace.com/gregkuppinger

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (120)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • We just added my Auntie Alison who lives all they ...
      • I'm not messing around people!I need candy! And I ...
      • No! seriously people ..... Whens Halloween?!?!?
      • Costume?!?!?! I don't need no stinking costume!
      • Whens Halloween?  Is it Halloween yet? Whens hallo...
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • So after a slow day of sales I decided to make som...
      •                                                   ...
      • Hey all,Not much new been goin on here.Just been w...
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (7)