skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Joseph's Page
Monday, November 3, 2008
Jeepers!
Look at these pipes!
Ugh! A plumbers work is never done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Music!
Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
Little People theme song
Elmo's songs
The National
Modest Mouse (great to dance to)
The Who (Keith Rocks!)
My Favorite Things
Giving hugs
Walks to the park
The zoo
Hitting Gordo with random objects
My Favorite books!
Who Do You Love?
My First Book of Sushi
Everybody Poops
When the Bad Guys Won by Jeff Pearlman
Love Me, Hate Me by Jeff Pearlman
Favorite Sites
Evan's World
www.thomasandfriends.com
www.sesameworkshop.org
www.gregkuppinger.com
myspace.com/gregkuppinger
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
July
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(120)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(15)
So anyway.This is what I do all day. Yep scrub the...
Wait a minute!It's almost Christmas time and I hea...
And while were talking about large, take a look at...
I know it's been a while since I blogged so I thou...
You know?All I wanted to do that day was meet a co...
No title
No title
No title
Candy is good!!!!!!!
I almost forgot about Halloween!I went trick or t...
I've had a enough of this place! It's Miller time!
Jeepers!Look at these pipes! Ugh! A plumbers work ...
Hey baby!How you doin?
Even the electrical in this place is bad!You can n...
Well,looks like I got my work cut out for me today...
►
October
(17)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment