
Morning!
I have to appologize for all the "old" photos. Our laptop is down for the moment and I can't give you any live coverage of me till we get some power. Anyway...I know Daddy and me complain about this house alot but really how many people can wake up in the morning and have a beautiful view of Niagara Falls right outside their front window? Daddy and me are building a barrel right now out of some dried french fries, napkins, torn up mail, and sticky stuff that we just found under the couch! I think I'll let him take the test run! Hey! I just realized I missed Cinco de Mayo! Gotta go cut up some limes!!!!! See you all later,
Joseph
1 comment:
Joseph could you please move the house back to the city of Buffalo, I don't think we can cover the cost of water front taxes! Good luck with the barrel, I agree let Daddy take the first run.
I love you,
Mommy
Post a Comment