skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Joseph's Page
Monday, June 23, 2008
Hey everyone!
Here are some pictures from
when
Evan stayed over.
Joseph
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Music!
Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
Little People theme song
Elmo's songs
The National
Modest Mouse (great to dance to)
The Who (Keith Rocks!)
My Favorite Things
Giving hugs
Walks to the park
The zoo
Hitting Gordo with random objects
My Favorite books!
Who Do You Love?
My First Book of Sushi
Everybody Poops
When the Bad Guys Won by Jeff Pearlman
Love Me, Hate Me by Jeff Pearlman
Favorite Sites
Evan's World
www.thomasandfriends.com
www.sesameworkshop.org
www.gregkuppinger.com
myspace.com/gregkuppinger
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
July
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(120)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(27)
Mormin ebrybody,Juff habing some doughnut holes wi...
Hi,Not much new today. Daddy wasn't looking so goo...
Hi,We just got home from the Chocolate Shoppe! I h...
No title
Hey everyone!Here are some pictures from when Evan...
Just wanted to get on and say Hi to Nana!I love yo...
Hey everyone!I just got home. Daddy is super tired...
HEY!!!!!!!What the?!?!?!?!I did not post these pic...
Hey, Evan has been staying over the last few night...
Friday Dance Party!
Was Sup?Happy Friday everyone!Looking forward to t...
Oh! By the way. Daddy didn't recover .... so now I...
No title
Hey,We're back and having fun in the play area!Not...
Morning,Not much new happening. Watching some "Rea...
Hey everyone,Greg here. Joseph seems to be missing...
Mmm mmmNothing like Popsicles for breakfast!
Hi,We're back and outside playing on the patio.Da...
Morning!Wow this weather is great! I got up early ...
Good morning!What a great weekend huh?It was so ni...
Well it's time again for the Friday Dance Party!Th...
O.K. I know I said it wouldn't happen again, but D...
I think we were a bit rough on Daddy today. Guess ...
Mason and I decided to play Sigfried and Roy today...
Hey,Here is a picture from our trip last weekend. ...
Woooo,It's been a busy week and even busier weeken...
It's never too early to sit in a school desk. And ...
►
May
(32)
►
April
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment