Hi Joseph, you have inspired me to have a blog. I am just putting updates on my animals for now. My hummingbird "Little Jerry" was sick, but I think he may be getting better. I thought I was going to have to call Auntie Missy to make a house call, but he might be okay now. I'm sorry your daddy wasn't feeling well, must be a bug going around ;o) Love, Julie (www.antjulz.blogger.com)
1 comment:
Hi Joseph, you have inspired me to have a blog. I am just putting updates on my animals for now. My hummingbird "Little Jerry" was sick, but I think he may be getting better. I thought I was going to have to call Auntie Missy to make a house call, but he might be okay now. I'm sorry your daddy wasn't feeling well, must be a bug going around ;o)
Love,
Julie (www.antjulz.blogger.com)
Post a Comment